Ever have one of those days where it seems like everything goes wrong? Well, today is one of those days for me. It started last night around 1am when I woke up for no apparent reason. Tossed and turned all night so I decided to watch a little t.v. Finally went to sleep at 4am. Ahh! Judd woke up at his usual time but when he got out of bed a stream of water followed him. Come to find out, last night he put on his own diaper (which was a swimmer diaper) and I guess it just can't hold what regular ones do. Therefore, I spent the morning cleaning pee from his bedroom to the front room. Gross! After Judd's bath and breakfast I let him go outside to play in his sandbox. Little did I know that he was utilizing his dump truck to its full extent. I looked out the sliding glass window to see random piles of sand on our patio, patio stairs, patio furniture, and lawn. Are you kidding me Judd? Decided to go grocery shopping because we are having friends over for dinner. Found myself in the clothing area looking for clothes to work out in. Decided to try some things on. While trying on clothes spotted something blackish in the corner of the dressing room but paid not attention to it, nor did I pay attention to Judd getting his little hands on it. After exiting the dressing room Judd was chewing on something. Had to literally restrain him so I could pry open his mouth to find out what he was chewing on. Well folks it was someones chewed up gum that had just been resting in the the dressing room. Upset me so much that I cried in the floral department of the grocery store. Don't ask me why...I was a real freak show. Left the grocery store. While trying to get Judd out of the grocery cart spilled his Sprite all over me and him because I think I have twelve hands. On the way home finally loosened up and laughed my rear end off at a guy who was riding a one wheel bike. The ones that clowns ride. For some reason it brought a smile to my face. Made my day. Hopefully you all are having a much better day then me!
lol. glad you had some comic relief. i have days like that sometimes...happy to hear other people do to. :)
ReplyDeleteSo glad you found my blog so now I have yours. What a day this day was for you! I've had plenty of those days too. Motherhood.....who knew it could be THIS hard!
ReplyDeleteYou are HILARE. I would have cried long before that. And how many times have I had so much to do and end up in the clothing department? I love it. What a great story!!
ReplyDeleteHey Mandy!! I love your blog, it's SO fun to see your cute family and read all the latest happenings in your life. (I told my parents about the "Naughty Papa" name and they got the biggest kick out of it). I thought of your post the other day when Austin, who is kind of in potty training mode, took off his diaper to go potty. Too bad he had already taken care of "business" in his diaper. That wasn't so bad until our new dog came trotting in and grabbed a "ball" of "business" before I could even think to stop him. What followed wasn't my fondest moment of motherhood. I never thought I would have to wrestle out my son's poop ball out of my dog's mouth with my bare hands. Talk about another no good, rotten day. :o)
ReplyDeleteOh Britney....I think I would have let my dog eat the poop ball. I too enjoy reading your family updates. You kids are very cute. Your daughter looks like your husband to a tee and your son seems to have a little of Uncle Steve in him.
ReplyDeleteOH Amanda, I couldn't help but comment on our similar posts. Man-Motherhood is a trip, isn't it? And I've found myself crying in the grocery store a time or too also! Thank you for your sweet comment-you're a doll.
ReplyDelete